|Status||Former Horse stables|
|Next Location||Gwyndy Bank|
|Next Station||Penrhyn Station|
There were stables here between 1836 and 1863, and this was a horse stage station in the pre-locomotive days. The area is approximately at the North East end of Minffordd station near where there is now a row of cottages. These have been converted over the years.
The new bridge over the Porthmadog Bypass near this location is also named Pont Cae Ednyfed.