Orenstein & Koppel 10808 of 1924 0-6-0WT originally ex Minas de Pejao, Portugal. Imported to the UK in 1972 by Pleasurerail Ltd and displayed for a time at Knebworth. After acquisition by a consortium of WHR (1964) members in 1975 it was an early arrival at Gelert's Farm in the mid-1970s, where some cosmetic restoration was done.
Pedemoura appeared on TV in the 1970s on one of Wynford Vaughan Thomas's HTV Wales programmes about preserved railways in Wales, appearing to haul a train on the as yet unopened line; in fact there were burning rags in the smokebox and a diesel was pushing the train. This was not explained in the TV programme.
The loco then stood for some years outside Coleg Meirion Dwyfor in Dolgellau, in red livery and lettered "WHR"; it was intended that a tutor and students would work on it but little or nothing was done. After return to Gelert's Farm (by way of Mold and Beddgelert) the chassis was restored and placed on display, whereas the boiler was condemned.
The loco was sold to a consortium of Leighton Buzzard Railway members and left in 2005.