There are write-ups for many of these events on the WHR Project site. Click on the highlighted part of an entry to go to that write-up (external links)
Articles marked *&* had previously appeared on the FR Co. website, and appear here with permission
- 19th - 20th September - Enthusiasts' Weekend, with the first double-headers, and the first visiting locos.
- 7th August - Re-opening to Waunfawr.
- 15th September - Official Re-opening to Waunfawr and the first passenger train using coach 23 onto the "old" Welsh Highland Railway
- 16th - 17th September - Welsh Highland Festival 2000, when Russell returned to Dinas
- 1st March 2002 - Millennium Naming Ceremony *&*
- 15th - 17th September - Superpower 2002 *&* The first of the annual Superpower Events. An official WHR report of this event is Superpower 2002.htm here
- 24th - 30th May - Steam Adventure Week, with Linda working some trains and Stanhope also visiting.
- 30th July - The Royal Visit, when HRH Prince Charles inaugurated Phase 3.
- 18th August - Opening to Rhyd Ddu.
- 13th - 14th September - Superpower 2003
- 1st - 3rd May - Interactive Weekend III. Held at the same time as the FR event of the same name.
- 29th May - 6th June - the WHR at Railfest in York.
- 11th - 12th September - Superpower 2004 The Third annual event.
- 16th - 18th September - Superpower 2005 The fourth annual event.
- 8th April - April 8th 2006 - Phase 4 Sponsors Day A Guided tour for the sponsors of Phase 4
- 9th - 10th September - Superpower 2006