William Williams (1801)
Born 1801 in Penmorfa and died between 1851 & 61. Thought to be son of Richard Williams (1776)
It is also thought that he was involved with the FR around the time of its opening in 1836, maybe during the construction and/or later.
He married Laura around 1835 and they moved to Hawarden in Flintshire about 1840 before moving back to work for the FR as an engineer by 1851 and at that time living at 3, Pen y Cob.
They had several children; William (1835), John (1838), Margaret (1840), Owen (1844), Richard (1848) and Ellen (1851)
It is believed that his father Richard Williams (1776) was living with them in 1851