Category for wagons normally running or having run on the Welsh Highland Railway (Caernarfon).
Those individual wagon or wagon series included directly in this category should be the present stock there are articles about, excepting former stock (if any), which has its own subcategory "before the alphabet".
The single g spelling is used for this category, as there is no evidence in documentation of the double g usage on any variation of the WHR.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► WHR(C) Coal Waggons (2 C)
- ► DZ Wagons (2 C, 1 P, 2 F)
- ► EAG Wagons (1 P, 8 F)
- ► Flat Wagons (1 P, 4 F)
- ► Flat Wagons Converted To Rail Carrying Bolster Wagons (1 P, 2 F)
- ► Four-Wheel Fuel Tank Waggons (1 P, 2 F)
- ► Four-wheel wagons (36 C, 9 P)
- ► WHR(C) goods vans (2 C)
- ► Modified slate waggons (6 C)
- ► WHR Tool Van (1 P, 2 F)
- ► WHR(C) Pre-Preservation Wagons (1 C)