This month's featured picture
138 is an NGG16 Garratt locomotive that that is currently in use on the Welsh Highland Railway. 138 was built by Beyer Peacock of Manchester for South African Railways to their 2-6-2+2-6-2T NGG16 Garratt design. It entered service on the Welsh Highland Railway in September 1997. It is seen here at Rhyd Ddu in 2013.
Photo credit: Andrew
Rules for Contributions
The rules for contributions are simple:
- Do not post copyright material unless you have permission from the copyright owner
- Do not post personal details of living individuals (address, telephone number, email address, etc.) unless you have their permission to do so
- Keep on topic - you can put anything you want on your user pages but articles should be about the Ffestiniog Railway or related subjects
- Be courteous
- Do not delete anything unless it needs to be deleted
- Where possible please record the sources of your information
- Please record a comment on the change you have made in the box at the bottom of the page
- No obscene language
- Abusive or libellous postings are banned
If you want to notify us of a possible copyright infringement, please use the Contact Us option in the box in the top left of the page.
We have voluntary editors that look after Festipedia. They can be contacted via email or by using their User pages. Response may not be immediate, but they will reply, as long as you leave a contact point!!