John Thomas, Fitter. May also have been know by the name of Percy Thomas, Born in Portmadoc in 1856, he is recorded as being a FR fitter from 1880. His address changed quite a bit, Saw Mill Terrace, East Street, Corn Hill and Chapel Street. Last reference to working for the FR in 1924.
No other info at this time John Thomas is possibly the person in the photo known as Boyd26H. (click here to see) This photo is labelled "A Group taken in the Works Yard before the First War". It is believed to be around 1913. It is not all staff from the yard at that time. There was a list attached to the original which declares who the people are. This person is believed to be in the third row from the back and the fourth person from the left handside.