Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Yellow highlights indicate pages that have not yet been patrolled. Please consider|
|Page Curation is a feature-rich purpose built system to review new pages.|
Pages older than one month are not shown. For a log of recently patrolled pages see Special:Log/patrol.
Please read keep the following in mind:
- Don't bite the newcomers: cleanup tagging within minutes of creation can discourage new users;
- Articles should not be tagged for speedy deletion as having no context or no content moments after creation, as not all users will have added full content in their first revision;
- Attack pages must be blanked;
- Please consider checking new pages for copyright violations. One can copy and paste one or more segments of unique text from the article into a search engine in quotation marks. For pages with a single online reference or external link, compare the content to the external site and look for copy/pastes and close paraphrasing. Blatant violations can be tagged for speedy deletion;
- New files do not appear here (only pages created without a corresponding local file). You can see and patrol new files at Special:NewFiles.
- A preference option that hides patrolled new pages by default is available at Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-rc.
- 17:15, 3 August 2019 Watkin (hist) [854 bytes] Eheaps (←Created page with '300px|thumb|right|On display at [[Caernarfon]] '''Watkin''' is a 3 ft gauge De Winton vertical boilered loc...')
- 08:10, 24 June 2019 The Fairlie Duplex Engine (hist) [2,652 bytes] Heritagejim (Moved from Usertalk Welshpony1870 with additional material)
- 10:47, 25 May 2019 Prototype metal-bodied carriages (hist) [1,408 bytes] RedDragon (←Created page with 'The Prototype Metal-Bodied Carriages are a class of post-preservation carriage on the F&WHR. ==Introduction== To call this a cl...') originally created as "Prototype Metal-Bodied Carriages"