Tender locomotives on the FR and WHR
|This article is a stub. You can help Festipedia by expanding it.|
As yet, this list does not contain WHHR locomotives that have never been in revenue service.
Tank tender locomotives on the Ffestiniog Railway
All are saddle tank tender engines.
Probably originally running with simple coal wagons instead of tenders. For details on the tenders, see England_Engine_Tenders.
Originally side tanks.
- No. 1, Princess, built 1863. Extant, static exhibit.
- No. 2, Prince, built 1863, delivered 1864. In service.
- No. 3, Mountaineer, built 1863. Withdrawn 1879.
- No. 4, Palmerston, built 1864. In service.
- No. 5, Welsh Pony, built 1867. Extant, being restored (2015).
- No. 6, Little Giant, built 1867. Scrapped around 1929.
- Blanche, built 1893. Tender added 1963. In service.
- Linda, built 1893. Tender added 1963. In service.
Tender locomotives on the Welsh Highland Railway (Caernarfon)
- No. 133, South African Railways Type NG15, built 1952. Not in service, tender scrapped.
- No. 134, South African Railways Type NG15, built 1952. Being restored (2015).