William Cunningham, Fitter.
Cunningham is an unusual name for Portmadoc. William (born 1838 in Waterford, Ireland) appears first in the 1871 census for Porthmadog. He is listed as a Fitter at Boston Lodge Works from 1872 until he died in March 1914. He also was the Verger at St John's Church in Porthmadog from 1876 until 1914, and is commemorated with a stained glass window.
He appears in the photo (Boyd26H) This photo is labelled "A Group taken in the Works Yard before the First War". It is believed to be around 1913. It is not all staff from the works at that time. There was a list attached to the original which declares who the people are. This person is believed to be in the third row from the back and the third person from the left handside.