WHR Ltd Carriages
From Festipedia, hosted by the FR Heritage Group
- Bogie carriage. Length 23ft. 20 seats. Built by WHR Ltd 1973.
- Observation and Brake end car with central glazed saloon; observation compartment part-glazed. Based on modified Hudson chassis. Sold off to the Teifi Valley Railway.
- 4 wheel. Built by Midland Railway Carriage & Wagon Co. 1902 (rebuilt GWR 1938).
- Brake Van ex Vale of Rheidol Railway, purchased from British Rail 1968.
- Bogie carriage. Length 16ft. 18 seats. Built by WHR Ltd in 1980.
- Open toast rack, non-glazed, 3 compartments. Based on Hudson chassis.
- Sold to a private Railway in Hampshire.
5 Bogie carriage. Length 39ft. 44 seats. Built 1913. ##....
- Chassis of Deutsche Reichsbahn bogie coach No. 960 140 awaiting new body. Imported 1972.
- Returned to Germany in August 2009.
- 4 wheel carriage. Length 11 ft. 12 seats. Converted from RNAD flat wagon No. 69 by WHR Ltd in 1995.
- Bogie carriage. Length 26ft. 32 seats. Built by WHR Ltd in 1987.
- Saloon, central corridor, fully glazed. Based on modified Hudson chassis.
- Bogie carriage. Length 26ft. 24 seats. Built by Metropolitan Carriage & Wagon Co. 1891
- Central glazed saloon, open balcony at either end. Ex North Wales Narrow Gauge Railways No.8. Recovered in 1989.
- Bogie carriage. Length 30ft. 33 seats. Built by Ashbury Railway Carriage & Iron Co. 1893.
- Saloon fully-glazed, centre corridor. Ex North Wales Narrow Gauge Railways No.10. Modified to form Buffet Car in 1927. Recovered in 1987. A new underframe has been mounted on the original bogies and work has started on the timber work. This carriage entered service on May 2nd 2009.
- (Although this appears in the current WHR(P) carriage web pages, it is based on the WHR(C).
- Ex-NWNGR carriage 11 was taken over by the "old" WHR and was renumbered in 1923 as 23 in the joint FR Co./WHR scheme.)
25 Corridor Coach:Bogie carriage.
- Replica of NWNGR No.9. A new underframe has been constructed and work on the NWNGR full height body has started. This carriage entered service on 18th March 2010.
- Bogie carriage. 24 seats. Built by Robert Hudson 1923.
- Open tourist 'toast-rack'. One of six original toast-racks used on both WHR and FR. Recreated on the WHR Ltd using an ex-FR Hudson chassis.