Bristol Wagon and Carriage Works Ltd

From Festipedia, hosted by the FR Heritage Group
Jump to: navigation, search

This company had a 13 acre site at Lawrence Hill, Bristol. It was there that FR Carriage 14 was built for the Lynton & Barnstaple Railway along with another 14 carriages. The company's history goes back to 1851 and the railway side of the business was moved to Leeds soon after 1920.

For more information see this Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Wagon_%26_Carriage_Works