C. Pearson

From Festipedia, hosted by the FR Heritage Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Captain Charles Pearson was part-owner and manager of the Moel Tryfan Slab & Slate Quarry, due to be served by the NWNGR. Hugh Pugh was a later owner. Pearson lived at Bryn Seiont near Carnarvon, built in 1872. He was Chief Constable of Carnarvonshire until his bankruptcy in December 1878.[1] He was born in about 1833 and died in 1901 aged 68.

He was a Director of the NWNGR from 1872/3 to 1875.


  1. ^ Cambrian News, 20 December 1878

See also[edit]