Charles Wytock

From Festipedia, hosted by the FR Heritage Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This 4-4-0T was Bagnall 2819 of 1946 originally built for Tongaat Sugar Estates, Natal.

It came to the WHR in April 1994 and was removed to a private site in Yorkshire in February 1997, having latterly been stored out of public view at Gelert's Farm, behind the NG15 tender.

1994 picture http://www.flickr.com/photos/rpmarks/3850610259/

Following a major overhaul it is now based on the Lynton and Barnstaple Railway.

See also[edit]