Day Log/1902-05-07

From Festipedia, hosted by the FR Heritage Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search

On this day, Major E Druitt, of the BoT, issued his inspection report for the new Treflan Quarry Siding. This ran from Betws Garmon station to the quarry, some distance east of the station.[1]

References[edit source]

  1. ^ Derek Lystor Welsh Highland Heritage, Issue 048, page(s): 004