This day saw the final end of passenger services by the Festiniog Railway over the lines of the WHR, under the terms of its lease. Some goods traffic continued until 1st June 1937.
An agreement and lease with the FR Co. saw some resumption of service from 9th July 1934 for a period of 3 months until 29th September 1934. This was repeated in the following 2 years, during the summer period.
See also[edit source]
- Welsh Highland Railway
- Festiniog Railway
- Day Log/1934-07-09 Start FR Running
- Day Log/1934-09-29 End FR Running 1934
- Day Log/1935-07-08 Start FR Running
- Day Log/1935-09-28 End FR Running 1935
- Day Log/1936-07-06 Start FR Running
- Day Log/1936-09-26 End FR Running 1936
- Day Log/1937-06-01 End of goods services