On this day, saw the final end of all services on the lines of the Welsh Highland Railway
An agreement and lease with the FR Co. saw some resumption of service fron 9th July 1934 for a period of 3 months until 29th September 1934, This was repeated in the following 2 years, during the summer period.
This day saw the last actual scheduled good service. Further trains were run subsequently but these were for the line's demolition in 1942.
- Welsh Highland Railway
- Festiniog Railway
- Day Log/1934-07-09 Start FR Running
- Day Log/1934-09-29 End FR Running 1934
- Day Log/1935-07-08 Start FR Running
- Day Log/1935-09-28 End FR Running 1935
- Day Log/1936-07-06 Start FR Running
- Day Log/1936-09-26 End FR Running 1936