Inside Rhiw Goch Box (Old)
In horse days (pre 1863) the location had been a horse change station. It fell out of use with the advent of steam.
The preservation period brought a need for an additional loop in the system and it was decided to use the location.
In 1975 a signal box was built. Here are a few pictures of it later in is life taken by Peter Matthews