Simplex 89

From Festipedia, hosted by the FR Heritage Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Motor Rail 4wPM 4565 of 1928. It visited the FR for the 1995 Gala from the Moseley Railway Trust.

Ex ICI at Northwich and brought into the Moseley collection in about 1976. Later housed at Threlkeld in Cumbria but likely to rejoin the Moseley collection when this moves to Apedale.

See also[edit]