Snowdon Mountain Railway

From Festipedia, hosted by the FR Heritage Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Snowdon Mountain Railway (SMR) opened in 1896 and has had many connections with the Festiniog over the years. From 1921 until 1954 the SMR was in common ownership with the FR and the WHR. A local competitor, whose website can be found here

See also[edit]