|Born||May 22nd 1955
|Died||September 19th 2011
|Spouse||Keith's Wife - Hazel|
|FR People | WHR People|
|Support Group Memberships|
At the third stroke, it was 15:58 (UTC) on Sunday , May 27, 2018.
- Number of single event as "front of house"
- Number of turns on Buffet during 2004 and 2005, curtailed on medical grounds
- One off weekend on Gwyndy Bank on PW - no offence lads but not my scene
- One off weekend on WHR Ltd guard training
- Demo Test site for RLS
- The WHHG site I edit
FR Wiki Activities
- Normally edit as Keith - my name. Previously as manstaruk, my web name.
- All articles, monitored and minded - promote equally all facets of operation.
- I have a Locations Page detailing some 120 locations from Caernarfon to Blaenau Ffestiniog.
- I have a Correspondence Page for relevant documentation purposes.
- I have a Sandbox Page 1 1a 2 3 4 5 Table Map for test purposes.
- There is a repository page of possible and actual featured home page articles here Features
- There is a test pinger batch program located here
- My Photos are also grouped using this link Category:Photos by Keith C. Bradbury
- My drawings also grouped using this link Category:Artwork by Keith C. Bradbury
All about Me
I'm the wrong side of fifty, living on the eastern outskirts of Manchester, UK, with a love of narrowgauge railways in North West Wales, amongst many other things!
The rest of this wiki
|Keith was born on 22nd May 1955 and died on 19th September 2011 having lived all his life near Manchester. He had been a member of the FR Society since 2004 and of the FR Heritage Group since 2005. He claimed to have a love of narrow gauge railways in North-west Wales and also belonged to the Welsh Highland Railway Society and the Welsh Highland Heritage Group. He worked some turns on buffet cars, had a try-out with the PW but declared it was "not my scene" and had had a weekend training as a guard on the WHR.
However, he will be remembered for his work on the FR Heritage Group's Festipedia where his involvement must have been many times everyone else added together. In addition to this he ran the WHHG's website and set up a demonstration website for the FR Railway Letter Service.
He leaves a wife, Hazel.