A 13hp Ruston & Hornsby 4wDM locomotive (Model 11/13hp Builder's number 193984 of 1939). It came to the railway from Smith & Son Ltd, Raunds Manor Brickworks, Northants on 7 April 1974.
By 1990, it was dismantled and the remains can be seen here next to an intact Alistair. It went to Mr A Gartell, Yenstone, Templecombe, in April or May 1991. It has since been superseded at the Gartell Light Railway by a larger and more modern diesel with the same name.