Charles Davison

From Festipedia, hosted by the FR Heritage Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Marker page

Charles Davison became a Director of the NWNGR at the shareholders half-yearly meeting in May 1875, ceasing in 1876, but joined the Board again between the February and August 1886 Directors' Reports. His retirement was announced in the September 1907 Directors' report.

He was the farmer at Celyn Farm, Northop, Flint in the early 1870's, and built Farfield Hall, Connah's Quay in 1878.

See also[edit]