Henry Platt

From Festipedia, hosted by the FR Heritage Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Col. Henry Platt CB of Gorddinog, Llanfairfechan, was a director of NWPT from its inception in 1903, and the PBSSR in 1904. He resigned from the NWPT at the Directors Meeting on 12 November 1906, and probably from the PBSSR at the same time. He, along with James Tompkinson, was the owner of much of the land acquired by the NWPT for £40,000 in cash, shares and debentures in 1903.

See also[edit]