Lister 29890

From Festipedia, hosted by the FR Heritage Group
Jump to: navigation, search

This small 4wDM locomotive built in 1946 was owned by Eddie Jones and was one of two stored on the railway at Minffordd Yard from November 1975, the other being Lister 34521. Following Jones' death, they were transferred to the Leeds City Museum in about May 1977.

This loco is now under restoration at the West Lancashire Light Railway.

See also[edit]