Lister 34521

From Festipedia, hosted by the FR Heritage Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This small 4wDM locomotive built in 1949 was owned by Eddie Jones and was one of two stored on the railway at Minffordd Yard from November 1975, the other being Lister 29890. Following Jones' death, they were transferred to the Leeds City Museum in about May 1977.

34521 was converted back to original 4wPM condition at the Brockham Museum, Surrey, in the early 1980s. It is currently operational on special event days at Amberley Museum, Sussex.

See also[edit source]