Pen y Bryn Halt
|Pen y Bryn Halt|
Photo: Mark Temple. Mary Ann and the Wickham Trolley at Pen-y-Bryn, April 1967.
|Type||Site of former halt|
|Stations | Locations | Bridges | Tunnels | Map|
In regular use from 20 April 1957, and occasionally up until the end of the 1967 season. In 1957 Dennis Corley recorded "Pen-y-Bryn: New 1957 halt situated by footpath at lower end of Penrhyn. Nameboard only" 
The halt is now closed but the foot crossing remains. As a 'sanctioned' unofficial halt it did see use during the annual "Kid's Weeks" until 2002, in connection with regular lodgings near here.
- Corley, D (2015) Ffestiniog Railway Heritage Group Journal No. 122 Summer 2015, Festiniog Railway 1955 to 1957, page 18.