Porthmadog (Network Rail)

From Festipedia, hosted by the FR Heritage Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Porthmadog (Network Rail) Station is the standard gauge station serving Porthmadog. The station was opened in 1867 when the Aberystwyth & Welsh Coast Railway was extended from Barmouth to Pwllheli, shortly after being absorbed into the Cambrian Railways. It is about half a mile inland from Harbour Station and across the road from Porthmadog (WHHR).

See also[edit]