Category:Earl Of Merioneth

From Festipedia, hosted by the FR Heritage Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This category covers Earl Of Merioneth, the 1886 locomotive incorporating Fairlie's Patent articulated 0-4-4-0 locomotive design, commonly known as a double engine or Double Fairlie. This locomotive was originally named Livingston Thompson and then Taliesin. Renamed Earl of Merioneth in 1961, it reverted to its original name after 1979, when it was saved for static display. Further details may be found here.

A separate Category covers the the 1979 double fairlie built at the Boston Lodge Workshops.

This is a daughter category of Category:FR Locomotives, and has a sibling category Category:Livingston Thompson.

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

L

Pages in category "Earl Of Merioneth"

The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

Media in category "Earl Of Merioneth"

The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.