Earl of Merioneth
(Redirected from Earl Of Merioneth)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Ffestiniog Railway has had two locomotives with the name Earl of Merioneth.
- The 1886 double engine originally named Livingston Thompson, subsequently named Taliesin, was renamed Earl of Merioneth in 1961. It reverted to its original name after 1979, when it was saved for static display at the NRM. Full details here.
- The new double engine built in 1979 to replace the first Earl of Merioneth perpetuated the name. Full detail here.