This month's featured picture
Newly restored Garratt 130 crosses the recently replaced Pont Plas y Nant. The locomotive and bridge represent two of the major projects completed by the F&WHR during the closure period over the winter of 2020/2021. 130 entered service hauling a special members train from Caernarfon to Beddgelert on 30 April 2021 which was also the first passenger train over the new bridge.
Photo credit: Chris Parry
Rules for Contributions
The rules for contributions are simple:
- Do not post copyright material unless you have permission from the copyright owner
- Do not post personal details of living individuals (address, telephone number, email address, etc.) unless you have their permission to do so
- Keep on topic - you can put anything you want on your user pages but articles should be about the Ffestiniog Railway or related subjects
- Be courteous
- Do not delete anything unless it needs to be deleted
- Where possible please record the sources of your information
- Please record a comment on the change you have made in the box at the bottom of the page
- No obscene language
- Abusive or libellous postings are banned
If you want to notify us of a possible copyright infringement, please use the Contact Us option in the box in the top left of the page.
We have voluntary editors that look after Festipedia. They can be contacted via email or by using their User pages. Response may not be immediate, but they will reply, as long as you leave a contact point!!