Parc Quarry was a slate quarry at the lower end of Cwm Croesor.
Parc Quarry opened in 1870 as an underground working and at its peak, employed 50 men. It was jointly owned with Croesor Quarry and managed by Moses Kellow. All output from the quarry travelled via a short incline to the Croesor Tramway and hence to Porthmadog. The quarry closed in 1920.