|Stations | Locations | Bridges | Tunnels | Map|
It should not be confused with Quellyn Lake, a name used from 1893 for what was originally and is now referred to as Snowdon Ranger. There is sometimes more general confusion over the names of locations in the area. Please see here for more about about name changes.
In 1877, the line's initial temporary terminus site (goods only) was at Quellyn, immediately east of and adjacent to Castell Cidwm Road Bridge.
The last traces of the slate loading dock mentioned by Boyd (based on 1940s observation) were removed when the cutting was widened and deepened during reconstruction in association with the underpinning of the adjacent bridge. However it is still possible to discern, from aerial photos that something existed here by the length of the cutting.