Carriage 7

From Festipedia, hosted by the FR Heritage Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search

There have been two carriages numbered 7. The first was an Ashbury four wheeler built in 1868 and withdrawn in 1929[1]. The second was The Flying Bench, which is now numbered 11.

As of 2015, the number 7 is vacant.

See also[edit source]

References[edit source]

  1. ^ Boyd, The Festiniog Railway, Vol. 2, 2002 Edition, p348