Locations/Boston Lodge Halt to Minffordd
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location Areas Navigator|
|Locations | FR Locations|
Stations and halts are in larger type. Locations on the current official route as defined by the rule book are in bold. Inset locations are not on the route itself but are nearby and of interest.
- Boston Lodge Halt
- Locomotive Turntable (disused since 1944 or earlier – a garage is built on top).
- Nos. 3 and 4 Boston Lodge Cottages – FR Co. Houses.
- Boston Lodge Halt Crossing
- Bron Madoc Crossing
- Rhiw Plas (old A487) Road Bridge
- Bont Newydd (the new bridge) giving access to the Cemetery.
- Cemetery Cutting
- Llog Meurig Crossing (Maurice’s smallholding)
- Signal – Distinctive old FR disc signal.
- Quarry Lane Crossing aka Minffordd Crossing or Lotties Crossing
- Exchange Yards and Depot
- Minffordd Weigh Bridge
- Weigh Bridge Crossing - aka Minffordd Yard Crossing
- Gradient Post 82/86
- Milepost 2
- Bridge over the Cambrian Railways Line
- Exchange Station with British Rail (Cambrian Coast Line) are linked by subway with the BR platform on the Machynlleth to Pwllheli line.
- Minffordd Station
See also[edit source]
- Compiled from the original FR Heritage Chronology, available from the [FRHG] and used here with permission