Throughout its existence the company has owned various properties in the area in the course of normal business.
The list here is taken from a number of sources, including an official return by the company to the Board of Trade in 1935, regarding residencies used by the company.
Most of the major stations and works of the company are well known, but residential accomodation, like the cottages at Boston Lodge, and others may be less obvious and others have disappeared completely.
This list is by no means complete, and does not reflect the situation in 1935, nor 2010, but provides a general view.
- Harbour Station Flat - area now within the offices
- Boston Lodge Residences 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
- Quarry Lane Crossing House
- Minffordd Station Annex - formerly a Refreshment Room
- Minffordd Station House
- Penrhyn Crossing House - after 1968 (ACG)
- Tan y Bwlch Station House
- Coed y Bleiddiau
- Tunnel North Cottages (Demolished/submerged)
- Tanygrisiau Station (Demolished)
- Glanypwll Crossing House - Later Hostel (ACG)
- House opposite Glanypwll
- Duffws stationmaster's house (not in station? ACG)
- Dinas Station
For details of the Hostels, please click on this link
Rhoslyn Cottage at Dduallt has recently been acquired by the Company using a legacy left specifically for the purchase. To what extent this building may/can be restored or renovated, is unknown at this time (2006).