Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 113lb/yd (56kg/m) Cae Pawb diamond crossing
- 80lb/yd (40kg/m) Cae Pawb diamond crossing closure/transition rail
- 60lb/yd (30kg/m) Cae Pawb diamond crossing NH rail
- 45lb/yd rail Croesor Tramway relay rail
- 75lb Harbour Station relay rail FB
- 41lb/yd or 20kg/m) Croesor Junction A4085 level crossing
- 75lb Pen-y-mount down line with base plates and
- 50lb Pen-y-mountrails were replaced with 75lb rails on base
|1888||113lb/yd (56kg/m)||FB||Cae Pawb||diamond crossing|
|2010||80lb/yd (40kg/m)||FB||Cae Pawb||diamond crossing||closure/transition rail|
|2005||60lb/yd (30kg/m)||BH||Cae Pawb||diamond crossing NG rail||Brown|
|1999||45lb/yd rail||FB||Croesor Tramway||relay rail||Complete|
|1901||75lb||??||Harbour Station||relay rail||Blue|
|1999||41lb/yd (20kg/m)||TW||Croesor Junction||A4085 level crossing||Purple|
|2000||75lb||FB||Pen-y-mount||down line||with base plates|
|1999||50lb||FB||Pen-y-mount||rails replaced with 75lb rails||on baseplates|
|2015||White Orange Amber|
Lime Green Khaki
Train heating[edit source]
- Train heating
- Carriage 121 - gas fired heating. Cabled and plumbed for Push Pull operation.
- Carriage 102 - diesel fired heating in previous carriages (111 and 122), 102 is heated.
- Carriage 123 - The carriage is now double glazed, insulated and features an Eberspächer heating system.
- Carriage 110 -
- Carriage 2040 -
- Hostels - ovens for heating the naphthalene-filled foot-warmers which were routinely issued to first class passengers on winter trains during the Victorian Era.