Collectively known as the Bowsiders because of the shape of their sides, these coaches were supplied to the Festiniog Railway by two builders in 1876 and 1879.
With Wrought iron frames, but not perpetuating the iron body bracing of Nos. 15 & 16, the running gear was provided by Boston Lodge in all cases.
More detail can be found on the individual pages :
|Key:||In service||Stored||Scrapped||Renumbered or repurposed||Preserved elsewhere||Under construction|
|Number||Year built||Class||Current facilities||Former facilities||Service status||Notes|